Cervus is currently accredited to ISO 9001:2008, but is making the transition to ISO 9001:2015
Quality Policy Statement – 2017
Cervus Defence and Security Ltd’s (Cervus) mission is to create and lead a commercially robust and agile network of trusted SMEs in order to supply a variety of client and diverse requirements.
To supply its customers with the products and services they require we have developed a Quality Management System (QMS) that satisfies the requirements of ISO 9001.
Ultimate responsibility within the company rests with the Board of Directors; who are responsible for all matters pertaining to the QMS.
The Board is committed to:
- Compliance with customer requirements;
- Delivery to performance, time and cost criteria;
- Compliance with laws and regulations;
- Continual improvement to the effectiveness of Cervus’ quality system.
Cervus Quality Objectives – May 2017
- Compliance with customer requirements
- Project Delivery to Performance, Time and Cost (PCT).
- Compliance with laws and regulations
- Continual improvement to the effectiveness of our Quality Management System