It is now even easier for our UK customer’s to gain access to our subject matter expertise and services.
The Framework Agreement for Technical Support (FATS/5) has been developed by the Ministry of Defence (MoD) and provides central government departments a route to market for technical support. We think our customers will appreciate this Framework because it provides:
- A fast and efficient route to market for the MoD and other government departments (OGDs).
- A task price based on a robust set of ‘Key Deliverables’ – focuses customer in to defining requirement fully.
- It opens up the market and encourages competition.
- It builds on the recognised brand associated with ‘Technical Support’.
- It introduces more generic terms in order to ease OGD use.
- Its mandated ISO accreditation gives all suppliers more credibility with customer.
We have been selected for:
- Filter 2 (Land Engineering),
- Filter 6 (C4ISTAR Engineering),
- Filter 13 (Science & Medical),
- Filter 25 (Operational Analysis),
- Filter 27 (Systems of Systems Engineering).
Alan Roan, Managing Director said:
In the last 3 years since formation, we have been focusing on our quality and delivery and it has been recognised through this award. We are looking forward to delivering Other Government Departments the same value and commitment as we have to the MoD since 2013.
Please get in touch if you need any advice on how to gain access to our skills through this approach.