Would you love to be part of a growing team of developers that is pushing the boundaries with what has traditionally been done with data?
Do you enjoy taking on a challenge and being at the heart of a team delivering software tools to solve some of the trickiest problems? We are looking for a DevOps engineer to support our development team working in the defence and security sector. You will be employed to work with our HIVE analytics engine to enhance its capabilities to meet the growing requirements for developing and implementing new ways of exploiting training and operational data. You will work across the company supporting both internal R&D and working with our customers (both in the UK and abroad) developing new tools and supporting the business.
• Development of the HIVE analytics engine.
• Supporting software development throughout the lifecycle.
• Developing new software tools
• The ability to work on new areas of interest as part of our R&D
• Providing customer support (both in person and remotely)
Key Skills for our candidates:
• Cloud software (e.g. Spark, Kafka and NiFi)
• Linux Administration
• Keen to travel and at times conduct project work in austere environments
• Ability to deliver projects within agreed timescales
£26k – £32k pro rata dependent on experience
Our Head Office is Porton Science Park, Wiltshire where you’ll be working contractually however, we fully support flexible working from home
Our employees receive an excellent benefits package which includes a competitive pension scheme and access to the Company Share Incentive Plan. We also offer a range of additional benefits such as flexible working, personal and family Health Care, Cycle2work and many local and national employee discounts.
Contact information for further details and discussion:
Apply below or via Info@cervusdefence.com